Why The Pain Scale Sucks and What To Do About It: 4 tips to make your doctor visits go more smoothly
Join the Battling Chronic Pain with Neuroscience Community >> https://www.facebook.com/groups/661471315077252
Do you hate the pain scale? On a scale of 0-10, how bad do you hate the pain scale??
This episode, I'll be sharing why the pain scale sucks AND some tips to help your doctor visits go more smoothly.
Tips for what to do about the pain scale:
- Stay within the scale
- Be SPECIFIC
- Be consistent (Download my Pain & Symptom Scale here for free!)
- Ditch the pain scale in your every day life and use "Nervous System Alarm Sensitivity" instead
Download my Pain & Symptom Scale tool here ==> https://www.alissawolfe.com/get-painandsymptom-scale
How We Can Work Together:
- Join The Chronic Pain Breakup Method - The most comprehensive program that teaches you to beat chronic pain by addressing the deeper cause, equipping you with knowledge and tools you can use that will put you in control of the pain instead of the pain controlling your every move.
- Book a FREE Pain Care Audit - Book a call so we can assess where you’re at and what your needs are
- Attend the FREE Workshop - How To Master Chronic Pain Naturally: Discover The 3 Key Essentials to End Your Struggles With Stubborn Pain (without more pills, procedures, or pain-provoking PT... or becoming a holistic mind-body healer)
Let's Get Connected...
Here are some ways to enjoy more FREE resources and content from Alissa Wolfe.