Exploring the Science Behind the Treatment for Chronic Pain
Join the Battling Chronic Pain with Neuroscience Community >> https://www.facebook.com/groups/661471315077252
In this episode, I'm going to explain how the different treatments for chronic pain help to address the problem of nervous system sensitivity.
In order to do that, I've got to explain what some of the different changes are that happen in the nervous system that cause pain to persist and get amplified...
Because there needs to be a different treatment that addresses each part of the nervous system sensitivity problem.
That's exactly why the solution to chronic pain is not just a drill, a stretch, or an exercise. The solution to chronic pain is a whole system.
When implementing a whole system of strategic drills, strategies, and information, my clients have been able to see some pretty amazing results.
Check out my clients' outcomes here: https://www.alissawolfe.com/show-me-client-outcomes
And if you'd like more personalized recommendations for how you can get unstuck and start implementing a proven system to beat your pain, set up a free call with me right here: https://www.alissawolfe.com/book-call
How We Can Work Together:
- Join The Chronic Pain Breakup Method - The most comprehensive program that teaches you to beat chronic pain by addressing the deeper cause, equipping you with knowledge and tools you can use that will put you in control of the pain instead of the pain controlling your every move.
- Book a FREE Pain Care Audit - Book a call so we can assess where you’re at and what your needs are
- Attend the FREE Workshop - How To Master Chronic Pain Naturally: Discover The 3 Key Essentials to End Your Struggles With Stubborn Pain (without more pills, procedures, or pain-provoking PT... or becoming a holistic mind-body healer)
Click here to subscribe on iTunes and write a review.
Let's Get Connected...
Here are some ways to enjoy more FREE resources and content from Alissa Wolfe.
- Join the FREE Facebook community
- Follow Alissa on Instagram
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel