Negative Effects of Perfectionism and People Pleasing on Chronic Pain
Join the Battling Chronic Pain with Neuroscience Community >> https://www.facebook.com/groups/661471315077252
In this episode of The Chronic Pain Breakup Podcast, we are going to dive into two of these biggest roadblocks that keep people with chronic pain stuck.
It’s true that perfectionism and people pleasing behaviors can have a negative effect on your chronic pain.
So if you have a tendency to have an all-or-nothing mindset, you’re pretty hard on yourself, and you tend to prioritize yourself LAST after everything else, then this episode is for you.
How We Can Work Together:
- Join The Chronic Pain Breakup Method - The most comprehensive program that teaches you to beat chronic pain by addressing the deeper cause, equipping you with knowledge and tools you can use that will put you in control of the pain instead of the pain controlling your every move.
- Book a FREE Pain Care Audit - Book a call so we can assess where you’re at and what your needs are
- Attend the FREE Workshop - How To Master Chronic Pain Naturally: Discover The 3 Key Essentials to End Your Struggles With Stubborn Pain (without more pills, procedures, or pain-provoking PT... or becoming a holistic mind-body healer)
Click here to subscribe on iTunes and write a review.
Let's Get Connected...
Here are some ways to enjoy more FREE resources and content from Alissa Wolfe.
- Join the FREE Facebook community
- Follow Alissa on Instagram
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel