Examples of Nervous System Retraining Drills to Address Chronic Pain
Join the Battling Chronic Pain with Neuroscience Community >> https://www.facebook.com/groups/661471315077252
Nervous system retraining is a powerful tool for anyone dealing with chronic pain. By incorporating specific drills into your pain care routine, you can retrain your nervous system and take control of your pain.
In this episode, we will be discussing the different drills that anyone with chronic pain can incorporate into their pain care routine in order to take control of their chronic pain.
Plus, I'll also be discussing how nervous system retraining works and why it is an effective treatment option for chronic pain.
Set up a call with me: https://www.alissawolfe.com/book-call
How We Can Work Together:
- Join The Chronic Pain Breakup Method - The most comprehensive program that teaches you to beat chronic pain by addressing the deeper cause, equipping you with knowledge and tools you can use that will put you in control of the pain instead of the pain controlling your every move.
- Book a FREE Pain Care Audit - Book a call so we can assess where you’re at and what your needs are
- Attend the FREE Workshop - How To Master Chronic Pain Naturally: Discover The 3 Key Essentials to End Your Struggles With Stubborn Pain (without more pills, procedures, or pain-provoking PT... or becoming a holistic mind-body healer)
Click here to subscribe on iTunes and write a review.
Let's Get Connected...
Here are some ways to enjoy more FREE resources and content from Alissa Wolfe.
- Join the FREE Facebook community
- Follow Alissa on Instagram
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel