How to Exercise When Chronic Pain Doesn't Allow You to Move
Join the Battling Chronic Pain with Neuroscience Community >> https://www.facebook.com/groups/661471315077252
Do you experience increased pain, fatigue, and discomfort around holidays or when traveling? If so, you're not alone. In this episode, I will explore why people with chronic pain often feel worse during these times, and how it relates to their nervous system's need for consistency.
Our bodies are designed to thrive on routine and consistency, and any deviation from our usual schedule can be stressful for our nervous system. When we travel or have visitors, our routines are disrupted, which can exacerbate chronic pain and make it more difficult to manage.
Whether you're planning a trip or expecting visitors, this episode will provide valuable information and support to help you navigate the challenges of chronic pain during the holiday season and beyond.
How We Can Work Together:
- Join The Chronic Pain Breakup Method - The most comprehensive program that teaches you to beat chronic pain by addressing the deeper cause, equipping you with knowledge and tools you can use that will put you in control of the pain instead of the pain controlling your every move.
- Book a FREE Pain Care Audit - Book a call so we can assess where you’re at and what your needs are
- Attend the FREE Workshop - How To Master Chronic Pain Naturally: Discover The 3 Key Essentials to End Your Struggles With Stubborn Pain (without more pills, procedures, or pain-provoking PT... or becoming a holistic mind-body healer)
Click here to subscribe on iTunes and write a review.
Let's Get Connected...
Here are some ways to enjoy more FREE resources and content from Alissa Wolfe.
- Join the FREE Facebook community
- Follow Alissa on Instagram
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel