5 Elements You Need to Beat Stubborn Pain
Join the Battling Chronic Pain with Neuroscience Community >> https://www.facebook.com/groups/661471315077252
Apply for the full Program Scholarship here ==> https://www.alissawolfe.com/scholarship-application
I have had the unique experience of creating multiple pain programs across the US and have learned alot along the way about what works and what doesn't work.
I've found that there are a few key elements that really are necessary to have on board to be successful in getting stubborn pain under control.
Those 5 key elements are:
1. Gaining a deeper understanding of the biology of pain and the role the nervous system plays in pain.
2. A consistent daily practice of nervous system retraining drills & strategies.
3. A step-by-step plan to get you through any situation or set back.
4. Expert Guidance & Accountability
5. Community Support
In this episode, I'll dive deep into why each of these elements are so important and how you can incorporate these pieces into your pain care approach.
No pain care approach is complete without all five!
How We Can Work Together:
- Join The Chronic Pain Breakup Method - The most comprehensive program that teaches you to beat chronic pain by addressing the deeper cause, equipping you with knowledge and tools you can use that will put you in control of the pain instead of the pain controlling your every move.
- Book a FREE Pain Care Audit - Book a call so we can assess where you’re at and what your needs are
- Attend the FREE Workshop - How To Master Chronic Pain Naturally: Discover The 3 Key Essentials to End Your Struggles With Stubborn Pain (without more pills, procedures, or pain-provoking PT... or becoming a holistic mind-body healer)
Click here to subscribe on iTunes and write a review.
Let's Get Connected...
Here are some ways to enjoy more FREE resources and content from Alissa Wolfe.
- Join the FREE Facebook community
- Follow Alissa on Instagram
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel