"But MY pain is different": Challenging the Belief that YOUR Pain is Untreatable
Join the Battling Chronic Pain with Neuroscience Community >> https://www.facebook.com/groups/661471315077252
There's always this doubt that says: "Will this really work for MY pain"
The truth is, it's easy to fall into this trap of believing that your pain is completely unique and untreatable.
In this episode, I'm going to explore why having chronic pain can make you feel a little bit like a "special snowflake" and how that mindset may not be helpful for you and could be holding you back from healing and recovery.
As a physical therapist, I was trained to look for the unique abnormalities contributing to each patient's condition and then create a unique treatment plan that would try to address each of those pieces. So in that way, no two pains are the same.
But I had to realize that ALL pain has this one commonality, regardless of the unique variables present.
So we'll talk about this commonality among all kinds of chronic pain and how challenging the "special snowflake" mindset can really open up new avenues for you.
How We Can Work Together:
- Join The Chronic Pain Breakup Method - The most comprehensive program that teaches you to beat chronic pain by addressing the deeper cause, equipping you with knowledge and tools you can use that will put you in control of the pain instead of the pain controlling your every move.
- Book a FREE Pain Care Audit - Book a call so we can assess where you’re at and what your needs are
- Attend the FREE Workshop - How To Master Chronic Pain Naturally: Discover The 3 Key Essentials to End Your Struggles With Stubborn Pain (without more pills, procedures, or pain-provoking PT... or becoming a holistic mind-body healer)
Click here to subscribe on iTunes and write a review.
Let's Get Connected...
Here are some ways to enjoy more FREE resources and content from Alissa Wolfe.
- Join the FREE Facebook community
- Follow Alissa on Instagram
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel