The Chronic Pain Paradox: Why the Healthcare System Fails Those Who Need It Most
In this episode, I'm discussing the failure of the health care system when it comes to chronic pain.
Despite holding doctors and the healthcare system in high regard, patients with chronic pain continue to be failed by the very institutions they put their trust in.
From being denied care to experiencing gaslighting and making them wait, chronic pain patients continuously face numerous challenges within the health care system that can actually make the pain problem worse.
We'll explore the why the failures of the health care system are detrimental to patients and talk about the urgent need for compassionate care, the shift towards proactive and preventative chronic pain care, and empowering patients to take charge of their health.
Join me as I aim to shed some light on the chronic pain paradox that affects millions worldwide.
How We Can Work Together:
- Join The Chronic Pain Breakup Method - The most comprehensive program that teaches you to beat chronic pain by addressing the deeper cause, equipping you with knowledge and tools you can use that will put you in control of the pain instead of the pain controlling your every move.
- Book a FREE Pain Care Audit - Book a call so we can assess where you’re at and what your needs are
- Attend the FREE Workshop - How To Master Chronic Pain Naturally: Discover The 3 Key Essentials to End Your Struggles With Stubborn Pain (without more pills, procedures, or pain-provoking PT... or becoming a holistic mind-body healer)
Click here to subscribe on iTunes and write a review.
Let's Get Connected...
Here are some ways to enjoy more FREE resources and content from Alissa Wolfe.
- Join the FREE Facebook community
- Follow Alissa on Instagram
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel