Understanding CRPS [PART 3 of 3]: The Truth About it’s Neurobiology and Effective Treatments
Last but not least, this episode is the final part of a three-part series on CRPS (complex regional pain syndrome).
There is a difference between *managing* symptoms and pain, vs. actually *treating* the underlying cause of the pain.
Learn 10 new tools you can add to your CRPS Pain Care Tool Box, that will help you go beyond just managing pain, so that you can eventually rely less on pain management and learn to rely on yourself to get long lasting pain relief.
Listen to Part 1 Here: https://www.alissawolfe.com/podcasts/the-chronic-pain-breakup/episodes/2148050961
Listen to PART 2 here: https://www.alissawolfe.com/podcasts/the-chronic-pain-breakup/episodes/2148056168
Book a one-on-one call here: https://www.alissawolfe.com/book-call
- Lee et al, 2021, 'Impaired Performance in Mental Rotation of Hands and Feet and Its Association with Social Cognition in Patients with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome'
- Lewis eta l, 2021, 'Visual illusions modulate body perception disturbance and pain in Complex Regional Pain Syndrome: A randomized trial'
- Taylor et al, 2021, 'Complex Regional Pain Syndrome: A Comprehensive Review'
- Sayegh et al, 2013, 'Mirror therapy for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)-A literature review and an illustrative case report'
- Smart et al, 2016, 'Physiotherapy for pain and disability in adults with complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) types I and II'
- Mendez-Rebolledo et al, 2017, 'Update on the effects of graded motor imagery and mirror therapy on complex regional pain syndrome type 1: A systematic review'
- Cuenca-Martinez et al, 2022, 'Pain relief by movement representation strategies: An umbrella and mapping review with meta-meta-analysis of motor imagery, action observation and mirror therapy'
- Shaifee et al, 2023, 'The Effectiveness of Rehabilitation Interventions on Pain and Disability for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis'
- Ruf et al, 2023, 'Mirror Therapy in Patients with Somatoform Pain Disorders-A Pilot Study'
- Shepherd et al, 2020, 'The clinical application of pain neuroscience, graded motor imagery, and graded activity with complex regional pain syndrome-A case report'
- Lotze et al, 2022, 'Clinical and Neurophysiological Effects of Progressive Movement Imagery Training for Pathological Pain'
- Schmid et al, 2017, 'Pain reduction due to novel sensory-motor training in Complex Regional Pain Syndrome I - A pilot study'
How We Can Work Together:
- Join The Chronic Pain Breakup Method - The most comprehensive program that teaches you to beat chronic pain by addressing the deeper cause, equipping you with knowledge and tools you can use that will put you in control of the pain instead of the pain controlling your every move.
- Book a FREE Pain Care Audit - Book a call so we can assess where you’re at and what your needs are
- Attend the Exclusive Online Training and learn how to breakup with your current pain "Managing" routine, and finally breakthrough chronic pain, once and for all, even if you've tried everything and nothing works.
Let's Get Connected...
Here are some ways to enjoy more FREE resources and content from Alissa Wolfe.